Monday 5 March 2018

Always Love an Edna (or Two)...

 
Hi Again Lovely Bloggers....

I'm back again to share my last two makes for the fabulous sneaky peekies at Stamping Bella..  and I've got to say, with my favourite character of them all (but shhhhhhhh don't the gnomes!!!)


My first card is using Edna Loves to Sweep...  isn't she amazing with that feather duster flying and the china balanced while she cleans??  Of course, she's dressed in her favourite outfit to do her housework..  I so wish I looked like that while I clean!!  I fussy cut her so that she'd stand out on my card... I think I have a fussy cutting addiction as I love to sit with my sharp scissors cutting out these characters.


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Edna Loves to Sweep (available 6 March), Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border, Paper - Scrap from Stash, Colouring - Copics - Skin E000/00/11/71 R20   Hair E23/25/79   Outfit - RV55/66   Wings   V000/B60   Cups RV91/93, G40/43, V01, B01/41

 And now onto my second card...  This is Edna to the Rescue...  She's carrying a mahoosive Band Aid to make her patient feel better.. how could she not do that?!


Her nurses uniform is amazing - I just love Edna to bits and wish she'd come look after me if I feel bad!


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Edna To The Rescue (available 6 March), Paper - Scrap from Stash, Colouring - Copics - Skin E000/00/11/71 R20   Hair C5/7/9    Uniform B23/26/28   Reds R27/46   Apron C0/1  Wings V000 B60   Shading and Grounding T0/1/3

So that's the last of the Sneaky Peekies done.... are you all ready for the release launch tomorrow?  I know I am!!  Sooo excited as there are an AMAZING number of wonderful images that I NEED in this release!

Big hugs

7 comments:

  1. que c'est beau, adorable, mignon, rigolo, j'adore tes cartes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creativity. Will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely my idea of housework too! Love Edna! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two really wonderful cards Christine, always love the Edna ones, love the sentiment on the first card and gorgeous colours.
    Really fun image on the second card, love the large plaster, great shades of blue and I have still some of that background paper.
    Yep, didn't matter how deep the snow was we still had to go, didn't we.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards Christine, love your colouring and designs. The sentiment on the top card made me smile....definitely my type of housework!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards Christine, your colouring looks fabulous and I love Edna!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design these are both amazing Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x