Friday 5 January 2018

I'm quite FAWNED of you....

 

Hi Lovelies...

It's time for the fabulous new release at CC Designs - you're gonna love the wonderful images in this release - I promise you, there are some of the cutest images I've seen!

Image may contain: text

I've used the sweetest of all little creatures for my card - this is Fawned - and is a clear stamp set comprising the two little fawns, a heart and a sentiment.


Die - MFT Heart
Paper - Whimsy Stamps Digital Paper Amour
Colouring - Copics
Fawns - E50/51/53/55/57, R20
Bow - R83/85

Hope you like my make, and that you'll pop over to the CC Designs Blog to see what my lovely teamies have come up with.

Big hugs

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, these deer are A-dor-able!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is soooo cute! Love the Whimsy papers too. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x