Wednesday 1 November 2017

Time to Sparkle...

 

Hi Lovelies...

Today my card is for our fabulous new 'Time to Sparkle' Challenge at All Dressed Up - and as I love all things sparkly, this challenge is right up my street!

I used an All Dressed Up image that is only available as a stamp from LDRS - and of course, she had to be in my favourite colour - didn't she?  Unfortunately, I'd just filled my markers (hmm OVER-filled?), and so this is my second attempt - I got a massive blob on my first, and a smaller blob on this one - but I was just about able to save it with the use of lots of blender pen!  


Card Info:
Paper - Scrap from Stash
Colouring - Copics
Hair - C5/7/9
Skin - E000/00/11/71
Dress and Shoes- R81/83/85/89
Shading - T0/1/2/3

I hope you'll join in the sparkly fun at the All Dressed Up Facebook page HERE..  we'd love to see your sparkly creations - but remember to use an All Dressed Up image!

Big hugs

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and pink of course. Gorgeous layout... I like how you keep it more CAS so the image and your colouring are always the main focus.
    Oh those dreaded blobs... and it always happens at the end of colouring a project, never at the start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and gorgeous shades of pink, love the design too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Christine!!! This is truly GORGEOUS! You are such a pro .. I can't even tell there is any kind of blob .. you simply work your magic every single time! Hope you're doing well my dear!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Christine, Love the paper strip to the side and your colouring is amazing
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's spinkly sparkly! It's just gorgeous Christine! Love that fab elegant image and your card design really sets her up to shine. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo (Thanks for your sweet comments on my Angel post. We are lucky mamas aren't we?!)

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x