Tuesday 7 November 2017

Little Snowman

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Today it's the first preview day of the new November release from CC Designs..  and I promise you, you'll LOVE these new images!

Image may contain: text

I chose to use Little Snowman for my card - and wanted to try another shaker card.. so this little girlie seemed perfect for the idea.


Card Info:
Paper - LOTV/Nitwits Frosty Friends
Dies - MFT Stitched Scalloped Round Frame, Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R21
Hair and Boots - E50/51/53/55/57
Blues - B91/93/95
Pinks - RV10/11
Snowman - BV23, C7/9
Sequins

Hope you like my make and that you'll pop over to the CC Designs Blog to see what the other lovely DT ladies have come up with... then watch out for the release on Thursday!

Big hugs

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh how adorable is she. Looooove your gorgeous Shaker Card to fab colours!💜💖💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your shaker card....that little girl with her little snowman is super duper cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest card and you know I like shakers. Love this image and the wee snowman in her hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and card Christine
    Love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Christine. Really pretty and I love the sparkles! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image, love the little snowman she is holding, super design too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Christine! Awwww! This is simply GORGEOUS and you've coloured her so BEAUTIFULLY too! I really can't get over at how your fussy cutting is so intricate .. wowwww!

    ps .. there is NO way I'm going to make 30 Christmas cards .. hahahah! Lucky if I reach 3. LOL!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty Christine! What a darling image! Love the sweet little snowman! Great shaker!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x