Monday 23 October 2017

'Tis the Season....



Hi Lovely Bloggers...

Today I'm sharing another card I did for fun - using this fab image from Clearly Besotted - this is 'Let's Prance'.  I bought both the stamps and the dies for this one, as although I love fussy cutting, I think I may have struggled with those antlers!

I started off colouring and cutting the reindeer - then put them aside while I did the background.  I used Distress Inks to blend a sky - then sprinkled a bit of water to give a snowy effect, and finished with a white Sharpie pen for the snow falling.

I used a old Memory Box hillside die, combined with a couple of trees from another Clearly Besotted die..  then smothered the hills with Crystal Stickles (smothered me too!)  Then I stamped the sentiment on some red card and embossed in white.


Card Info:
Dies - Memory Box Hillside, Clearly Besotted Hillside (for trees), 
Your Next Stamp Scalloped Stitched Rectangle
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Blueprint Sketch
Colouring - Copics
Reindeer - E51/53/55/57
Reds - E24/46, E57
Sequins and Stickles

I LOVED making this card...  hope you like it too...

Big glittery hugs...

9 comments:

  1. Oooh lovely card Christine. Fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background and so love those reindeer, a card to make you smile.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely leaving a little sparkle with your beautiful cards! I love the whimsy of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the little scene. Great with the red card base
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous Christmas scene.This is so cute, just love those little reindeer and all the sparkle.

    The hot pink colour you likes was a flexmarker - vermillion. It's very very similar to the First Edition marker no 45.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine...my love affair with the reindeer is crazy this year! LOL This is adorable...a favourite for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card just makes a person smile because those silly reindeer have such funny expressions. I also like the pretty, sparkly dies. It is my belief that you can never, ever have too much sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I wish I could find this stamp set and dies. I've looked every where. I'm saddened that it's retired. I love your card 💓

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x