Thursday 17 August 2017

It's our 5th Birthday at In The Pink

 

Hi There Lovely Bloggers...

We're celebrating today at In The Pink - we've been in existence now for FIVE WHOLE YEARS!  That's five years of fabulous pinkness - in every shape and form!!


So my card today obviously had to be apt - and what better way to celebrate than with a sparkly card.  I diecut the word, then rubbed stickles over with my finger, making the whole word sparkle and I did the same with my star die cuts too.  To make the shaker element, I used one of MFT's brilliant shaker pouches to hold some sparkly pink sequins - and the card was nearly done...


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Celebrate word, MFT Happy Birthday Circle Frame, MFT Circle,
Lil' Inkers Stitched Square, Mama Elephant Confetti (stars)
MFT Round Shaker Pouch
Stickles Glitter Glue
Sequins

*****

Hope you like my sparkly make - and that you'll join us at In The Pink to celebrate - you have four whole weeks to enter - and you could be lucky - if your name is chosen at random from our perfect pinkies, you'll win a wonderful £15 gift voucher to spend at Dies To Die For!

Happy PINK crafting..
Big hugs

12 comments:

  1. Honestly Christine! Every card you make is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sparkly make Christine, gorgeous! Can't believe it's 5 years already, where does time go! Happy Birthday!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning shaker card, such a fab design and love the word die
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge Congratulations on your 5th Birthday at in The Pink, I remember you starting it .
    A fabulous card, stunning design and a brilliant CAS card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gossssssh Christine! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I so love love love how you did this stunning shaker card!! The way you use your dies to put them in such a beautiful way ... sigh .. I love!

    Big hugs to you sweet lady,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful card Christine,
    Love this one x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 years of Pinkilicious fun!! How fabulous. I really must create more with pink, I want in on the action!! LOVE your fabulous card Christine, the minute I saw it pop up on facebook, I just had to stop on over and tell you how fabulous it is. Utterly inspired hun, the mix of the happy birthday circle die with the celebrate die is so clever and I never would have thought to do that. I love how it looks! So clever using your fingers to spread the stickles too, another thing I'd not have thought to do (mostly because I don't like getting sticky! Hehe) I just love this fabulous card. Happy Birthday 'In The Pink'! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. c'est sublime!!! ce happy birthday en cercle ça rend trop bien!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 5th Birthday 'In the Pink' and love your amazing card too Christine.Here's to many more years ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Fab die and layout. I was wondering how to use that die when I saw it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought I'd been here to see this card but I guess with Facebook and Instagram, I got mixed up.
    It's a fab card though and the way you sparkled up the word and stars really dresses it up. It's a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x