Monday 17 April 2017

Little Balloon Lucy


Hi Lovely Bloggers.....

Hope you had a lovely Easter...  with plenty of chocolate!  I know the Easter Bunny was very kind in our house..  he left lots of the yummy stuff for us to munch on! Diet?  What diet?? lol!

Today I'm here with another of my DT cards for CC Designs - this is Balloon Lucy - and I've been inspired lately to use stronger colours by the lovely Jessie Banks.. so here's the result.  I was really pleased how she turned out - and enjoyed using the colours!


Card Info:
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle
Paper - MFT Country Fair
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E40/41/42/43/44
Reds R24/46
Yellows - Y35/38
Blues - B12/14
Greens G40/43/46
Browns - E43/44

Hope you like Lucy as much as I do...

Big hugs

12 comments:

  1. this is too cute Christine!! I love it!! The healthy-ish eating did ok here, though I folded at tea time last night and had to have a slice of the bunny cake!!!
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she is adorable, a gorgeous card. Lots of chocolate here this weekend....mmmm....!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, she is very adorable. But then again, each card you make is so nice, how can you not like it!!!! I like the bold colours they do pop but I must say I do love "your love" of the pinks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. les couleurs sont superbes, encore une adorable carte!!! oui du chocolat c'est bon pour le moral!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card hun. Hope you've had a lovely Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, pretty image and like the fussy cutting of the image.
    No eggs at all here, boo.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Christine, super cute!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute image. Love the red! Gorgeous creation Christine. Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super precious and it's not even pink!!! Love it! So festive and wonderful coloring!
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  10. I worked all Easter but the Bunny sure came there. Looove your Card and the colours are really Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, simple but stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x