Tuesday 24 November 2015

Winter Kisses Lucy

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers...

I'm here to share another of the fabulous CC Designs November release today - I truly fell in love with all the new images, so am slowly working my way through them..  

This young lady is Winter Kisses Lucy..  isn't she sweet?  And of course, I heard her whispering 'I need pink...... I need PINK'!  Who was I to argue?? hehe!


Materials:
Sentiment - CC Designs Snowy Sentiments
CC Designs Snowy Days  Enamel Dots
Paper - Little Claire Snowy Backgrounds
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/21/11/04, R20
Hair - E21/23/25
Pinks - R81/83/85
Shading - C0/1, T0/1/3, N0

I must say - I do feel lucky to be part of the fab CC Designs team!!

Big hugs

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Christine. Gorgeous layout too - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy is so cute Christine, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, that image is adorable and yes, she needed to be pink! It's a lovely card.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, she's adorable, so pretty in pink
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image and beautifully coloured Christine, love the glitter on her hat and a great design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so sweet Christine, and of course she had to be pink LOL. A gorgeous card and beautiful colouring :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable Christine! Love the shimmery detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Christine - and you're right she definitely needed to be 'pink'. As always stunning design and colouring. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. que c'est adorable et craquant, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh she's lovely Christine. I love your snow too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Sweet Christine! heheheheh .. so she whispered to you she needed pink yes? lol .. you are so funny! :) And yes, I'm so happy you didn't argue with her because she knew she would look absolutely GORGEOUS in all of her pink glory! :) As always .. I love your STUNNING creation!!

    I hope you're having a lovely week dear!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute and another of your great layouts... you have some of the best ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeeeek, I *need* her outfit! Pink, sparkly and with polka dot leggings...I love it!
    Your design is brilliant with the DP panels top and bottom, tied together by the falling snow detail.
    Just perfect :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x