Saturday 7 November 2015

One of Santa's Elves...

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers....

OK - I'm seriously in the festive mood!!   (It's been raining so heavily that I've had no choice really!) I've had these little elves for a couple of weeks now and they've been keeping on 'giving me the eye' from the 'to do' box on my desk, begging for a little bit of colour......  SO, as I had a bit of quiet time - I decided it was their time to be in the spotlight...

This is the first one of a set of three - the clear stamp set is from My Favourite Things and is called (unsurprisingly!) Santa's Elves!  I thought he definitely needed traditional colours - and wanted to do a shaker card too..  so this is what I came up with..



Materials:
Sentiment - My Favourite Things Hand Lettered Holiday (gold embossed)
Paper - Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas
Dies: Lil' Inkers Stitched Square and Stitched Circles
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/21/11/04, R20
Hair - E25
Reds - R24/46/39, E47
Greens - G21/07/99
Yellows - YR21/23
Shading - W0/1
Glossy Accents, Glitter, Sequins from stash

Hope you like my card - I did enjoy the making!

Big hugs

11 comments:

  1. LOVE him! Absolutely scrummylucious hun - it's all brilliant, and I feel inspired to tackle mine now, preferably with no paw prints like today's incident xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design Christine, love the little button with the thread through and he looks a cheeky chappie!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous Christine, love the design and cute little elve.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love the cute image and your choice of colours and fabulous shaker elements and great embossing.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is gorgeous, beautifully coloured and so cute!
    Love it
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable Christine! Love the sweet elf and fun shaker full of sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delighful as ever Christine, with the added bonus for me of GREEN and STRIPES :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's fab Christine. I love the fun image and bright colours. It's so festive (even if it is only early November!)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, love that shaker card. So cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chritine, please can I have some of whatever you're having - you are on the most wonderful run of exquisite card making. I adore this one. I too have these little chaps and mine are giving me 'the eye' too!!! Not sure even if I sat and thought about it for a week I could manage such gorgeous card design and colouring - and all in traditional Christmas colours too which I love.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too cute Christine, fabulous colouring and gorgeous colour theme,
    Have a lovely evening
    Hugs and Kindest regards
    Bridget :) xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x