Wednesday 1 July 2015

You Gnome Me.... Version 4!

 

Hi again.......

Now for a card to make you smile!!  Those sneaky little gnomes from MFT got to me again - and begged to be made into a lovely summery card - perfect for this wonderful sunny weather - yes?  Hope you're all enjoying it - I know it's a little TOO hot at the mo - I have my fan on to keep me cool - but isn't it wonderful to see blue skies!

So... here's my DT card for our new challenge at Handmade Bliss.  It's a sketch challenge this time - the sketch is below.  Of course, this little man fitted perfectly into the circle after I'd done lots of fussy cutting! 


Materials
Paper - Echo Park Hello Summer
Dies: Spellbinders Circle, MFT Die-namics Grass(but you could use the wonderful Mama Elephant one available HERE at Handmade Bliss)
Colouring - Copics
Skin: E000/00/21/11, R21
Reds: R24/46/39, E57
Trousers: E25/57/29
Beard: W0/1
Blues: B93/95
Greens: YG03/63
Pot: E31/33
Flowers R83/85
Uni Posca Fine White Pen for Dots
Sentiment done on PC
Pearls, Button and Twine from Stash


If you click on the logo below, you'll go straight to the Handmade Bliss blog where you can enter using the sketch and win a fab prize!



Have a wonderful day.... hope you can keep cool - maybe install a fan in your craft room??  LOL!

Big hugs


10 comments:

  1. sorry not been over for ages hun,miss blogging,but hopefully things,will get easier soon this is one gorgeous card hun beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute Christine, love him!
    too hot for me too, have a fan but it doesn't seem to be doing much in the way of cooling down!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation Christine, love the little chap and a brilliant take on the sketch.
    Went to my Daughters tonight and the car showed the temperature to be 35 deg. now that is hot for Yorkshire.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, this is wonderful. Your colouring of that sweet little gnome is stunning, I really love the polka dots! Plus, your card design is so pretty with that fab embossing and lovely die cuts and flowers. All perfect...so taken with the twine through that lovely flower button...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute I love your design and these gnomes are brilliant love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooops! I nearly missed this cute little fella! He is so sweet, and so is the card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's some amazing fussy cutting. Love the gnome too!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those little gnomes and this sketch is perfect for this little gardener! Pretty papers and those little flowers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, he is sooo cute, I just want to pinch is cheeks LOL! another fab card, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x