Monday 12 May 2014

Yes....... you MAY go to the ball!!


Hi Ladies... 

I'm here today with my DT card for Paper Nest Dolls.  It's an 'Anything Goes' challenge.... so I decided to use Ballgown Ellie - as you know my love of anything girlie!


These are such fabulous images to colour and fussy cut..  and I decided to use a Crafts Too embossing folder for the main panel - which is cut using a Nellie Snellen Multi die.  

A bit of lace and a seam binding bow - then OBVIOUSLY some girlie glitter - and she was done!  Oooh the paper is from a First Edition pad called Love Letters.

We'd love you to pop over to the blog HERE to see what the uber-talented ladies of the DT have come up with to inspire you - then maybe you will give it a go.   Hope so, as there are fab prizes to be won!  We'd love you to use a Paper Nest Dolls image ... but we're also OK if you don't.

Big hugs


11 comments:

  1. So very sweet Christine! Love her beautiful gown with all the shimmery touches! The embossed panel adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the advice re. filling in the form. The form I was sent didn't give me the opportunity to state my walking abilities or lack thereof, no doubt they will call me to see an indepentent doctor!
    What a gorgeous card, so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice card christine!
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, sweet image and love the papers and colour. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous Christine! I love the papers with her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous girlie card! Love the embossed panel and the glitter really makes her fabulous dress perfect!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a doll. Love her, gorgeous card, and colours.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine, me again. The car PASSED it's M.O.T with flying colours thank you. Not bad for an old banger :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet, hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is pretty. Love the glitter detail. Hope you are having a fab time xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x