Monday 18 April 2011

And another one or two.......


Hi again
Blimey - two posts in a day - unheard of in my world!  But thought you may like to see a couple of the Easter cards I've been doing... This is using an image from Digi Stamp Boutique from their Easter Collection.  I've stamped this lovely little creature on white cardstock and coloured with my copics and promarkers.... then after cutting and embossing the circle with my nesties, sponged the edge while the nestie was still in place - giving that white edge.  I then used another nestie for the turquoise lace type frame - using Bazzil cardstock - which I also used for the squares.  Love these colours together.  Then I mounted all that onto a card topped with Fancy Pants Designs Botanical papersss - Daisy - which had the colours I needed.  I punched out a few little flowers from another scrap and added those with a couple of gems, and then added my favourite item - some glitter! 



I've also shown here another card that I made with the same image (I've made quite a few!!) - and thought you may like to see that too.  Again, it's using Bazzil cardstock and some stripey lemon yellow that I've had in for years!  I added a few punched flowers too...  Now, not sure which one I prefer! LOL

Take care and Happy Crafting
Hugs
Christine
Challenges: Quirky Crafts Challenges: Easter/Spring Sparkly; CRAFT Challenge - Easter;

11 comments:

  1. such a lovely cute card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFT. x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww - such a cute Easter card Christine- love that little chick. Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card christine.i love the fab sweet image and stunning papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw such adorable cards, the chick is so sweet & love the colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Christine. I love those floral papers on the first card. Love the nesties too (I've got this one and it is one of my faves). The little chick is so cute and beautifully coloured. A really lovely card. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card so pretty and spring like . Have fun in the sun in cephalonia !!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so cute Christine and I love the colours you used for your adorable chick
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine I love this lil guy he is so cute, I havent made any easter cards this yr, I kno naughty me lol Both cards are great ;)

    Thanks for the comments over on my blog too much appreciated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 fab cards there hun - fingers x'd for MIL...good for you going to Greece...enjoy...not long now...enjoy the weather here though for the minute
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw this is sooo cute!! Thank you so much for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge this time round, the voting should start late tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday so be sure to pop back and vote for your favourites, and get your blogging buddies to vote for you! Although, saying all that, inlinkz started the voting early and now has corrected that mistake, but doesn't show when the voting starts, but with any luck that will be corrected as soon as possible!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x