Friday 3 December 2010

Busy... busy... busy........... and it's COLD outside!



Morning all from a very cold Yorkshire!

Well here's my latest card - doing loads of these as they're for us to send ourselves! Image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and is called Christmas Doodles - really nice for when you want a small image with little shading...! I've used my nestibilities for the scalloped edge, then mounted onto red card stock.... Then I used my brand new Sizzix TimHoltz Embossing folder...... which is YUMMY as the embossing is soooooo deep! I've mounted THAT onto a further white matt, then it all goes onto plain white cardstock! I like the effect, but would love to know what you think! Of course, Rudolph wouldn't be Rudolph without his red nose - so I used my glitter accents to make it shiney and then added some nice glitter onto his bell and collar! I LOVE my glitter - what would a world be without it?
Anyway.... I haven't been over the doorstep much this week - only yesterday - so getting a tad fed up of this 'seasonal' weather! And as my OH is working all weekend - I guess I won't be going anywhere till next week either! Furthest I get is the end of our drive - with the snow shovel of course! hehe
I've put on a little photo of what we're facing!! When i opened the curtains this morning, these were hanging outside the bay window! So, as I don't want to turn to ice......I'll happily stay in!
Bye for now - keep warm!
Christine x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Christine love the simple classy clean look of this goegeous card..me thinks I NEED to look at TH E/bossing folders..as to your iceicles not got them but DD (dear daughter)has told me the sea is much warmer than the air here & the air is freezing clouds off the coast line..

    take care keep safe/warm..
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Christine look icicles look lethal...I love your cas card its so elegant and fun looking
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card christine.the image is fab and i love the embossing and cas layout.
    omg i can`t believe the size of those icicles, i wouldn`t like to be near them when they fall :S

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card love that cute image.Blimey look at them iciccles whoppers.take care.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab icicle for in a G & T...Card great - fab cutie and love the embossing...melting now I think the snow.
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine, what a gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the embossing. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Padgets farm near Easingwold - great for choosing yr own tree...gets you in the festive mood...Go every year.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card Christine, love the embossing.
    Thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique monthly challenge.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x