Thursday 28 October 2010

More....


Hi Girls

Well I'm really getting going at the Christmas cards now.... This card uses a Lily of the Valley image - Skating Along

What a lovely image to colour - I used my trusty Copics of course..... then gave the shadow with my cool gray pens. I rounded the edges with a corner rounder - then matted and layered onto DP with a base of Bazzil dotty (can you tell I love that dotty card?)

I used my floral poinsettia punch for decoration with a bit of red glitter glue in the centre, then finished the whole image with glamour dust! Yessssssssssss I could put glitter everywhere .... the image just cried out for it!

Well hope you like - I'll be adding more later tonight - or maybe tomorrow. I've been concentrating on getting them done rather than blogging them - well that, and trying to make curtains for my lounge.... oh and getting a man in to clean the stain off my carpet left after my daughter threw (accidentally) her pudding (complete with double cream) over it last Sunday! The carpet is only two months old........ (sniff...)

Anyway, bye for now - hugs to all and I look forward to your comments as always.

Christine x

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh Christine dont like the sound of your stained NEW carpet..my DH spilt a tin of GREEN PAINT over my new carpet..had to claim of the insurance it was 3months old..yes I did cry, a lot..
    onto your gorgeous LOV creation think this is a fav image besides james the teddy..fab colouring lurv the sparkle..I cheated & bought some ready coloured images at Harrogate..well they are for my charity cards so they wont know..hopefully.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Why do children always spill things on new carpets? I have a smear of black hair-dye hidden by a rug on the upstairs landing...

    I hope curtains and carpet are sorted soonest!

    It's a smashing card, I think you can't have too much sparkle on a Christmas card. I love LotV, you've coloured this one a treat!

    luv, Mags

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card christine,a beautiful image and gorgeous colours,i love all the fab sparkle.
    i hope you manage to sort out your carpet.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.Love everything about it.x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x